Looking Glass Inn is our very favorite place to stay on the Oregon Coast. We have visited many times over several years. Often we take our dogs with us. This hotel is dog friendly and greet our pets as if they are family. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. Some of the rooms are very spacious! The location is perfect, as visitors only need to cross the dead end street to reach the bay. It is a short walk up the beach to the ocean. Often we can spot sea lions sleeping on the beach across the bay. There are many logs on the beach for children to climb on and for families to sit together and watch the ocean. There are cute little shops on the street and a wonderful family owned restaurant named Eleanor's that has delicious food, ice cream and games to play. Across the street is Mo's chowder house. In the winter months glass floats are hidden on the beach for visitors to find. Our son was lucky enough to find one. It does not get better than this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City