1,595 results
All reviews whirlpool suite mo's restaurant siletz bay dog friendly place welcome basket taft district harbor seals view of the bay oregon coast continental breakfast pet area crab cookies parking lot love this place great place to stay full kitchen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great place to stay. The room was spacious and very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. You have Mo's restaurant and the beach just across the street. I was able to bring my GSD puppy, and because of the cleanliness, you would never know other dogs ever stayed there before. The staff provides you with dog bowls, a towel, and a sheet or dog bed for your pooch to sleep on and of course a few dog cookies. I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had trouble making a reservation, emailed, got no response, so called, told them what i wanted, king room with a view, gave them a credit card number, they said they would email me. I didn’t check before we got there, and of course, they couldn’t find my reservation. They did have two rooms left, and i got the room i wanted, at the price i wanted -so they made it right. I really appreciate that. The room was perfect, with a balcony, and two great beds, nice bathroom, table with reading chairs, and a mini kitchen. Across the street from Mo’s so you can grab a decent seafood dinner, and right on the water so we could walk down, sit on a log and watch the sunset. Breakfast in the morning is simple, but the staff really is charming and does their best to take care of you. Definitely would book again.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank gtreadgold
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lucky enough to get a Whirlpool Suite, as the Looking Glass Inn was just about booked up and the rest of Lincoln City for the weekend we went. The Looking Glass is in the Historic Taft District, and right across the street from Mo’s Restaurant.
Very Dog Friendly, with check-in baskets for your furry friends. Grass areas for potty breaks for dogs.
We stayed on the second floor and had a balcony over looking the front parking lot / view of Siletz Bay and Mo’s.
Dishes in room with the little kitchen if you want to eat in.
If you’re sitting in the Whirlpool jacuzzi, no timer button to shut off. Jets have an on/off button so they will keep going. You might want to sit on the side by the button.

Really big tv in front of the bed. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Did not want to get out of bed in the morning. Looking forward to staying here again, quite possibly just for the bed.

It was very quiet outside at night, so it was really relaxing to sit out on the balcony and watch the water. In the early morning hours some boaters and fisherman out along the coastline.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank missyjoremy
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I are driving down the coast for our anniversary. We tired out right in Lincoln city and stopped at the closest in, which happened to be the Looking Glass Inn. The staff was so sweet and very helpful. We had a bottle of champagne in our room waiting for us. Everything so so clean and comfortable. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

We spent four nights in room 201 at the Looking Glass and we could not have been happier with our stay. They are quite dog-friendly which was a must for us.

This was our first stay in Lincoln City and at The Looking Glass Inn. We were very pleasantly surprised by all that the area has to offer. Just watching the tidal changes on Siletz Bay from the huge windows in our room was mesmerizing! Lots of hiking, bird and wildlife watching (including dozens of grey whales off the coast at Rocky Creek State Park Just south of Depoe Bay), beaches to explore, shops to investigate and great dining options.

We WILL be back!