My husband and I ended up at the Looking Glass Inn as we traveled and explored the Oregon Coast. We had been moving a lot and camping and it the Looking Glass was our oasis in the coastal desert!
We were offered a view king whirlpool suite and although it was on on the top floor (stairs only), once we unloaded our tired bones, we called down to extend our stay!
The bed was SO comfortable, the view beautiful, the mini kitchenette allowed us to cozy up in our room and dine in, which was just perfect.
The front desk was always very kind and available to help. We are already planning to come back soon and bring the kids and dog as they are very welcoming to both. However, the hotel buildings are divided into areas for couples, families, and dogs, so our room was peaceful and quiet as it was couples only.
Definitely a pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City