We stayed for two nights and thought the location was great...right on Siletz Bay and across the street from Mo's restaurant. Our room was on the second floor looking out over the bay where seals were frolicking. Only a few of the rooms have balconies though, and it sure would have been nice to sit out in the sun, so if you may want to request a room with a balcony. Dogs are welcome here and they provide you with a doggie basket of supplies at check in. Our dog is old and found the stairs a challenge, but if your room is on the ground level you will really not have any ocean view at all. The breakfast they offer is continental...fruit, yoghurt, cereal, pre- wrapped muffins...so it's not the greatest, but our room had a kitchen where we could cook eggs and make lunch, so we just went to the grocery store. The one bedroom is quite small, as is the bathroom, but both are adequate. But if you want to bring your dog to the beach, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City