We have stayed at the Looking Glass Inn several times on our trips to the coast and are always very happy with everything! We have stayed in many different rooms and you really can't go wrong. The rooms are nice and clean and the beds are very comfortable. Some have fireplaces. Many have kitchenettes, kitchens, or at the least a microwave and fridge. Most rooms have nice views. If you've forgotten anything, the front office of friendly staff probably have it and are happy to loan it out to you. Last weekend when we were there we had a dog leash malfunction, and they were happy to lend us one. Oh, that too, they are very dog friendly. Your pup actually gets a welcome basket and dog beds are available to use as well. The staff is always extra friendly. It's right on the bay/ocean front and is across from MO's! Living in Corvallis, Oregon, we love spending nights at the ocean, and I think it would be very difficult to stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City