We spent 2 nights. The location was great, just across from Mo's and other restaurants, and
the inlet into the ocean just steps away. Safe and flat place to run from motel, ran 4 miles each morning. Jacuzzi tub in "living" space in bedroom was relaxing and romantic. They had a "small"
continental breakfast in lobby, where most people took their rolls, fruit, juice, etc back to their
rooms. There were people of all ages and pets were welcome; but it was quiet and comfortable. We are in our 60's, and will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City