My friend and I went with our little dogs. The rooms were very very clean and fresh, there was no doggie smells. The beds were sooooo comfortable. We got an upstrairs room to have a view of the bay. The staff was exceptionally helpful and courteous. There was a dog relief area, which was very clean. There also was a crab cooking station outside and Bar-B-Que for guests to use. The dogs got welcome baskets which really was charming. I would stay there over and over again. There were no barking dogs, you saw them but didn't hear them. There was a short walk across the street to get to the beach, which our dogs LOVED.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City