Beach access across the street where the Siletz River meets the Pacific. Mo's is directly across the street. Despite the "busy" area, our room was quiet. We enjoyed the whirlpool in our room, but the jets are very noisy, and we used them sparingly so as not to disturb other guests. Otherwise, the room was great, with all the amenities we needed plus a private deck with a view of the ocean. Continental breakfast is mostly packaged food items, but we found it convenient. Staff is friendly and helpful. Overall, we recommend the Looking Glass for couples seeking a comfortable place to stay with reasonable rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City