After driving from Alaska for about 4 days straight, I could not have stayed at a better place than this! Awesome view of the ocean, extremely nice and welcoming staff, and very pet friendly. I had my 4 1/2 month old lab with me, and the pet accommodations were amazing. A doggy basket with towels, bowls, and even some treats was ready for him. I have to emphasize on the hospitality of the staff! They were very nice and very helpful every time I walked into the lobby. The deluxe room was great for it's price. It included a kitchen, and a living room. Very comfy, indeed. I definitely recommend this place to anyone who is traveling through, or staying on vacation. Either way, you won't want to leave. I know i didn't!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City