We rented the VERY spacious family suite (#103) and were so pleased with our room. A beautiful view of Siletz bay and easy access to the beach. Everyone seemed to either possess a crab pot, a fishing pole or a dog leash. What a wonderful stay. Room was huge! Two, very private king bedrooms with private, full baths, nice kitchen and a fireplace. Very clean, staff super friendly and each dog gets a welcome basket filled with treats, water bowl and a cute neckerchief! Best of all, the local Mo's Chowder House is directly across the parking lot. A bonus not lost on us clam chowder lovers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City