Looking glass inn is a quaint hotel off the beaten path. This hotel is 30 rooms tucked behind busy 101 on the beach side so it is incredibly quiet and you cannot hear traffic. Looking glass has easy access to the beach (just across the parking lot) and the two queen room was incredibally clean and modern. For stormy days a fireplaces, flat screen TV, and DVD player are all available in the rooms. They do rent current DVDs but be prepared to pay $4.00 and upscale services like spas or restaurants are not on site but you can find many close by.
Our stay was during a major snow and wind storm but we never lost power and just enjoyed the fury of the unpredictable weather. I hardly have high recommendations for a hotel but Looking glass was perfect for our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City