My boyfriend and I took a vacation visiting the pacific coast, from the California redwoods up to Washington on hwy101. We found this place by chance when driving around looking for somewhere to stay the night. First impression is that this is the PERFECT beach inn to stay at. Beautiful, simple structure that looked clean and welcoming, and we thought if it looks this good from the outside it has to be nice inside! The price was only $69 for a one night stay at the end of October. We had an ocean view suite with a king size bed, in room jacuzzi and deck to sit out on. The room was PERFECTLY clean! The room had a nice flat screen tv so my boyfriend was quite happy watching the world series, and we both enjoyed the complimentary robes to sit in comfort while out on the deck watching the waves. Great restaurants within walking distance. I have been staying on the coast for vacations since I was a child and I have to admit, this was my BEST experience and BEST stay I have ever had. I would drive and stay here for a week just to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City