They emphasize the dog-friendly aspect, offering a doggie welcome basket when we checked in. They just asked that we put the special sheets they provided on furniture and bed if the dog would be on it. My wife is actually allergic to a lot of dogs, but there wasn't much of a lingering scent of past dogs that we've encountered elsewhere.
We had a second floor 1 bedroom with a view of the bay. It was very clean and nearly new. Decently equipped kitchenette. We enjoyed people-watching the folks parking and going to the beach, as well as walking on the beach ourselves.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was easy to walk to nearby shops, restaurants and grocery store.
The continental breakfast was basic. The muffins and danish were prepackaged from Sara Lee; fresh, local products would have been nice.
We'll be back the next time we visit the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City