“Couldn't.t find this place. We followed the sign from the hwy for 3 miles.”
Review of Barking Dog Farm - CLOSED

Barking Dog Farm
Camas, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Couldn't.t find this place. We followed the sign from the hwy for 3 miles.”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

It was in jan and we wondered if it is closed during winter months.? Not terrible as shows up in my review .!! We

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Jeanne J

Gleneden Beach, Oregon
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Local organic greens and veggies”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

A mile east of 101 along the Siletz River Hwy turn left onto a gravel road, then left again at the marvelous hand-painted sign, into a magical world of gardens and art.
The veggie stand is around to the left, painted in fanciful figures by one of the owners, and includes a variety of produce from the farm and other places.
One of the owners or their assistants are usually there to help with purchases and chat about local activities.
Prices may seem a little high if you're used to grocery stores, but it's well worth it for the quality and the experience!

Visited September 2013
Lincoln City, Oregon, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Amazing Location"”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

First off, if you have never been to the Barking Dog Farm you MUST go visit. This time of year the grounds are absolutely stunning and the produce is amazing. The owners are truly delightful to chat with. Luckily for me, I live 30 min from the farm so I go there quite often to get my fresh produce. I am looking forward to getting my hands on their fingerling potatoes!

Visited August 2013
Boise, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Beautiful place and the sweetest fruit ever”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I miss good fruit and veggies, and this is the place to go. The sweetest white peaches ever. I also bought melons, apricots heirloom tomatoes. I really want to live next door to this place. I also think its beautiful, they really have a great spot fresh picked veggies. Just go and be happy life is too short to eat bad fruit:)

Visited July 2013
Lincoln City, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Lovely Place”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Barking Dog Farm is a lovely little farm. Beautiful and tranquil setting. Their produce is second to none. Purchased a few pints of raspberries and finished one of them before we made it home. It was like eating candy! The owners are very friendly and very helpful. It was a nice break from the days activities. They are a small farm, but what they have is fresher than fresh. Can't be beat!

Visited October 2012