“Can you say YUMMY.”

101 Inspirations Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Lincoln City
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Wonderful bakery and fun people that work there. Had a hard time choosing what to get, so I bought several items. They were all good. Enjoy the atmosphere and the people.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

As others have reported, the food is often old. I bought a chocolate cupcake since it was my birthday and took it to go. The first bite was enough to know that it was not fresh and probably was sitting around for a day or two. Disappointing. I did like the french bread that was wrapped in plastic though. It didn't taste out of the oven fresh, but was probably made the day before. But for the price, I could have gotten two fresh ones from Safeway. I like to support local businesses, but selling old pastries without a discounted price or disclosure makes me not want to return.

1  Thank thenauticalnun
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had a chocolate frosted crème-filled barbarian. The shiny frosting made me think it was fresh, however my first bite told me that the pastry had been sitting around for days before it was frosted. The yeast dough was so hard and crunchy it had been sitting for days before it was frosted and put in the case to pass off as fresh. Enough said. Never be back!!!

1  Thank David K
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Everything I have eaten there tastes like it has been sitting around for several days and I suspect that it wasn't that great even when it was fresh.I have tried them on two different occasions now and I won't be spending anymore of my money there.

2  Thank Donna Marie R
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I decided to go next door and look also, which is part of the business. I purchased a ring and bracelt. I have received a lot of compliments and I now know where to purchase Betty Boop. I did not end up buying any bakery items, but I am coming down in June and I certainly plan at that time to buy bread and pastry.