“Best Shrimp Cocktail Around!”

Barnacle Bill's Seafood Market
Ranked #6 of 105 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Beaverton
“Best Shrimp Cocktail Around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

I'm not much of a seafood fan, but I have to admit that I cannot drive past Barnacle Bill's without stopping and getting a shrimp cocktail. Freshest bay shrimp you'll find anywhere and hands down the best cocktail sauce to boot! It's the perfect sized serving for a quick snack in mid-afternoon. There crabs are yummy too, as are the salmon choices. Highly recommend a stop there whether you are a local or just passing through the area. Try it, you'll be glad you did!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank tippynkc2002

Lincoln City, Oregon
“Fresh and Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Their Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Spread was amazing and the crab we got was fresher than fresh. We made a delicious dinner thanks to Barnacle Bill's. I have also had their Smoked Salmon and all I can say is yum! I will always come back to Barnacle Bill's. The freshest seafood on the coast!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Donna Marie R
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Great smoked salmon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

We stopped for crab but the season hadn't started so we bought smoked salmon instead and it was very good! Moist and not to salty.

Visited December 2012
Montclair, NJ
“Received BEST Smoked Salmon Ever as a Gift!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

My family visited Barnacle Bill's last year and have ordered smoked salmon by mail to their home in NC a couple of times. They always talked about how good it was...but I guess I didn't really get it until I received a gift of the BEST smoked salmon I have ever had. My husband and I were just going to "taste" it and then have some the next night. Didn't happen. We ate it all in one sitting. Now there's nothing left. Guess we'll have to order some ourselves!

• Visited July 2012
Salem, Oregon
“Great fresh crab!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

We like to get a crab or two when we come to the coast. This place always has a line (which moves quickly). The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and fun. The crab are packed in ice individually and with care. This is a great place to get fresh crab without getting wet and dirty.

• Visited December 2012