“will & diane white oreo&rascal”
Review of Ester Lee Motel

Ester Lee Motel
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed November 19, 2013

me and my wife and are dogs have never had a bad stay or a bad room at the ester lee this place is fantastic and the service and staff are friendly and on the job which makes the stay that much more enjoyable we will be back very soon thanks for the fun stay

Room Tip: cottages are the best
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank will w

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed here for our 20th anniversary in July 2013. It's an AMAZING place!! Beautiful, clean, nice-sized room with a fireplace, nice clean kitchenette with everything we needed to cook, amazing views of the sea, top-notch super friendly staff, convenient parking right outside your door. You can open your window and hear the sound of the waves. They even put our names out on their marquis for our anniversary. How sweet is that? We will most definitely stay here again the next time we're in town!!

Room Tip: Parking for ground floor rooms is only a couple steps away from your door.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Emily S
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Cleanest rooms I've seen out of several recent hotel stays all over western US. Pleasantly welcoming staff and comfortable cute rooms! Wish I would've planned a longer stay. Pet friendly and accommodating! I can't sAy enough good things about this motel. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 9, 2013

What can I say? Wood burning fireplace, beds all over the place( I get the two bedroom cottage even when I am alone), the view, and I get to cook my own food. Open the windows, and sleep to the sound of the crashing waves below. Watch it though, the kite flying was a real work out!

Room Tip: Lower level rooms might be better for kids and pets,since there is a little grassy area that is safe...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wenthe O
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This such a great opportunity for me to share a small review of a Wonderful place

that has been and still is a mainstay in our family..My Mother and Father, my Brother and Sister,

Aunts, Uncles and Grandmother and friends have all shared some great memories of the Ester Lee.

Began really coming to The Ester Lee in the late 60s when I was about 18 and am now 63 yes,

do the math..The staff here has always made us feel right at home. My Parents celebrated their

50 Anniversary there at the Ester Lee in April of 1999..we stayed in Room 114, a Grandview

cottage..The Ester Lee is still close to our Hearts!! Play stay here!! It's a MUST stay!! Thank you!

Ron and Linda Leonard..Tillamook Oregon.

Room Tip: Room 229 Street Level Cottage/Room 124 Patio/ Cottage 227,any of the white cottages..The Grand View...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ron L
Reviewed November 3, 2013

As usual I had a great time. The views are breathtaking, the staff is very courteous and helpful. The can answer all your questions. The room was very clean and comfortable. The grounds are well groomed and attractive. My dog is always welcome and a dog area is supplied with necessities.

Room Tip: I prefer the cottages!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Peggy O
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is true gem on the central Oregon coast. The staff is wonderful and I love the view. Their tag line is, "Oh, what can you see from the Ester Lee?" Whales, storms, beautiful sunsets and people on the beach. There's great beach access where I love to hunt for agates. Plus, they have a reader board where they are happy to post birthday or anniversary wishes for all to see. They also allow pets in some rooms and their midweek prices can't be beat. I have an upcoming reservation and I can't wait!

Room Tip: I like the older cottages with fireplaces and kitchens.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends