“Escape, relaxation”
Review of Ester Lee Motel

Ester Lee Motel
Ranked #6 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Once again my stay was what I needed, relaxation and the ocean. The office worked with me to give me the type of room I needed on short notice as I am on a very tight budget. Clean,comfortable and a gas fireplace makes early darkness seem cozy.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed October 18, 2011

Oh a whim, a friend and I decided to go to the coast on a sunny Monday afternoon, Not sure if were were going to spend the night or not, we packed a bag just in case. After looking at a few hotels in Lincoln city, we settled on the Ester Lee. I had stayed there before, but it had been years. I forgot what charm it has. If you want the corporate hotel, this is not it. Instead, it has a great view, and everything you might need for a short stay. The room had a great view of the ocean, a refrigerator, a coffee pot, a microwave, a tv and dvd player. The bed was comfortable, and the place was small but clean. The staff friendly, and we managed to have a ocean view for $57.00 with tax. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I'm not too sure I want to give this place an excellent rating because I might have trouble getting a room in the future. :) Ester Lee Motel was a star attraction back in the 1940s and today it is still shining bright. Aside from the excellent customer service and the view to die for, the price for the value you get is very Oregon. I am a native Oregonian locked in the Willamette Valley for now because that is where my job is. Anytime I get a chance to escape to the beach I stay at Ester Lee. Very clean, kitchen, gas or wood fireplace, awesome view are all adjectives to describe a beach retreat like Ester Lee. Wi-Fi, telephone, all showers (no tub) everything works and is very clean. If you want a tv bigger than a small one go somewhere else. Ester Lee captures the beach, the ocean, the clean air, the seagulls and customer service that is rarely found these days. Do I like Ester Lee ... uh, yup!

Room Tip: If you are a smoker, ask for a smoking room. If you are not, even the smoking rooms are not too bad...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2011

The Ester Lee offers wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean with great rooms. I have stayed many times both on the hotel side and in rooms with full kitchens and fire places. I have never had a bad experience.

Room Tip: You just need to decide if you want a full kitchen or not or just a hotel style room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Diane1012
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Loved the cottage where we stayed-the ocean view was superb-the accommodations were clean & homey. We brought our dog and were surprised that there were blankets, sheets & towels just for her. The grassy, pet-area was clean & large. The full kitchen was well stocked with dishes, cooking pans & utensils--all we needed to supply was the food. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. This was a quiet place to stay-no noise from neighboring rooms. The price was very affordable. It was a short and easy walk to the beach. We will definitely recommend the Ester Lee to friends & family. This will be our #1 motel choice when spending time in Lincoln City.

Room Tip: The Ester Lee Motel has a website that is easy to use and includes descriptions and virtual tours of...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeanne M
Reviewed October 16, 2011

My friend and I stay at the Ester Lee every Ocotber - TRADITION! We love it. Staff is awesome. Our dogs are welcome. Great views. Will be back again nest year.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I really liked the Ester Lee. The employees were very helpful and friendly. The view from our room was breath taking. Watched the ocean more than the TV. The price of the room was very afordable.
We stayed in one of the cabins. It is older looking, but clean and everything in the place worked perfect. That's all I needed! I will be going there once a year at least. A GREAT PLACE!!!!!!!

Room Tip: They are all good!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family