“Friendly and sufficient”

Valley Inn Motel Lebanon
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed June 16, 2014

First of all, let's be clear, there is not a lot of choices available in Lebanon, Oregon. Given that and for the price, the Valley Inn is clean and quite affordable. The owner is on site and he is friendly and accommodating. We wanted extra pillows and a coffee maker to make our own coffee and he provided us with the pillows and another coffee maker. The motel is right on the main street close to everything and it is small with only about 10 units overall. There are several restaurants that are within 1 block and the 3 blocks of the motel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Blaine A

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I've been staying at the Valley Inn 3 to 4 days a week for the last 6 months while completing a project in Lebanon. The owners have always been very accomidating and givin me my preferred rooms whenever possible. The price point has always been right, and the central location in Lebanon has been a big plus.

Room Tip: 16 and 21 have been my preferred rooms staying solo.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My son had to go to Lebanon for a Medical School interview and wanted a hotel in town. I reserved this room for him and his sister. I reserved two beds. They gave them one bed. The room had snow coming under the door. The bathroom was freezing cold. Also, no phone in the room. Wifi did not work. The lady at the front desk was sharp talking and said it was too bad that they already gave the room with 2 beds away even though they charged him the same price despite reserving 2 beds. Also, my daughter was in the room while my son was at the med school interview and the lady just walked in without knocking. She just stood there. My daughter spoke with her but was a little creeped out. They also required a two night minimum...so I had to reserve two nights. They did not stay both...they got out of there and went back to Portland. .

Room Tip: Try another motel in town if possible.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank pueblomom2013
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We attended the UW-OSU football game and after the game time was set at 7:30pm realized that there was no way we were going to make the drive back to Seattle that night--and that nothing would be available in Corvallis. After reading other Trip Advisor reviews we settled on Lebanon as being close and the Valley Inn Motel as being our best choice there. Their website was cheaper than booking.com but as it required a two night stay and booking.com did not, we went that way. (After our visit I would suggest just calling the property and asking for the single night as they were very friendly and they weren't full.)

The property is clean, beds comfortable--an old-school motel experience and a short drive to Oregon State University. The proprietors were very nice and helpful, and it's always nice to give business to a small local establishment. TV had all the channels you'd likely need, free wifi was available and the price was right. As we visit OSU every other year, next time we need to spend the night we'll definitely give the Valley Inn Motel another visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank roadbear67
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The motel was clean and comfy, not new but CLEAN and the pillows are amazing!! For this town the motel exceeds expectations. The owner was helpful and very friendly and welcoming! I would recommend this motel to anyone staying in Lebanon! Great little place for a good price!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Reese N
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I arrived at the motel between 9:30 and 10:00 pm. The manager was really happy to see us and welcomed us like we were his friends. The room was very nice and the beds were very comfortable and the pillows were outstanding. Most motels have pillows that are flat the pillows were big and comfortable to sleep on.. Every time we needed something the manager was very helpful. The only thing that I didn't like was that when we needed ice we had to go to the office and ask for it. When we did ask the manager was very polite and brought us the ice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dawnita1947
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Lovely little Inn. Exceptionally clean, very comfortable. Very nice management. Wonderful little motel in Lebanon. Very very clean! Well located in middle of town. For the money it could not have been nicer. Not fancy, not new but very comfortable, clean and convenient.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family