“VERY GOOD PLACE”
Review of Fremont Inn

Fremont Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Lakeview
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Every thing was great. We're so glad that we stayed here; if you're attending thunder ranch classes do your self a favor, don't stay any where else because this is the only place that has luggage cart. And I love the breakfast they serve!!! awesome!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank victor s

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had read reviews about Fremont Inn & we decided to give it a try--glad we did. Room appeared to have been recently updated--very spacious & extremely clean. Breakfast was good & it was rather nice not to have a TV in the breakfast room--just a nice quiet meal. Great value for the $$ spent. Within walking distance of downtown--restuarants, fast food, grocery store, etc..

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeannine M
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We arrived in Lakeview late and without a reservation. Because of a nearby fire other places turned us away. The front desk person (manager/owner?) at the Fremont Inn said he could give us a king suite for the price of a queen. The room was very nice and spacious.
The breakfast was a little skimpy, but I consider the breakfast a bonus anyway.
They might consider some background music (satellite radio) to improve the atmosphere in the dinning room.
Overall very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Spacious room with kitchenette. Hotel appeared to be undergoing remodel. We were a little disappointed in breakfast: coffee was weak, and most of the food was gone when we got there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank L J
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Large rooms - very clean - excellent hosts - very good breakfast. Will stay here again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Vern B
Reviewed July 11, 2012

After many hours of driving even at one point being stopped by the fires in burns junction, what a breat of fresh air this place was. I am usually not easy to please when it comes to hotels (and I have stayed at many) but I was very impressed. It was not my first choice to stay but the "big name" hotels were booked up and am I glad they were. Not only was this hotel a better price than it's direct neighbors, but it's rooms are freshly updated and very clean. It did not have the typical hotel smell and if you have to stay a while there is plenty of space for your things. The beds are comfy but the one drawback were the pillows. They were much harder than I prefer and it took a whil to get comfortable. and the breakfast was great. The gentleman at the night desk (who also happened to be the owner) went out of his way even giving us snacks because everything else was closed.

Room Tip: If you have kids go for the suite upgrade, it's totally worth the extra money!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank brandelana73
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I used to stay at the Best Western on the way my spiritual outings, but now that I've tried the Fremont Inn, I am not going back. It's not so much that Best Western is bad, because it isn't. Fremont Inn is just SO much better; lovely accommodations, personalized service at a bargain. They really make you feel at home and trust me--living out of a suitcase it's hard to feel at home anywhere. Give them a try; the juice is worth the squeeze.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo