“good stop along the way”
Review of Fremont Inn

and 1 more site!
Fremont Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Lakeview
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Spacious room with kitchenette. Hotel appeared to be undergoing remodel. We were a little disappointed in breakfast: coffee was weak, and most of the food was gone when we got there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank L J
There are newer reviews for Fremont Inn

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Large rooms - very clean - excellent hosts - very good breakfast. Will stay here again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Vern B
Reviewed July 11, 2012

After many hours of driving even at one point being stopped by the fires in burns junction, what a breat of fresh air this place was. I am usually not easy to please when it comes to hotels (and I have stayed at many) but I was very impressed. It was not my first choice to stay but the "big name" hotels were booked up and am I glad they were. Not only was this hotel a better price than it's direct neighbors, but it's rooms are freshly updated and very clean. It did not have the typical hotel smell and if you have to stay a while there is plenty of space for your things. The beds are comfy but the one drawback were the pillows. They were much harder than I prefer and it took a whil to get comfortable. and the breakfast was great. The gentleman at the night desk (who also happened to be the owner) went out of his way even giving us snacks because everything else was closed.

Room Tip: If you have kids go for the suite upgrade, it's totally worth the extra money!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank brandelana73
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I used to stay at the Best Western on the way my spiritual outings, but now that I've tried the Fremont Inn, I am not going back. It's not so much that Best Western is bad, because it isn't. Fremont Inn is just SO much better; lovely accommodations, personalized service at a bargain. They really make you feel at home and trust me--living out of a suitcase it's hard to feel at home anywhere. Give them a try; the juice is worth the squeeze.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Michael F
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The place is Great! Great Room, Great Breakfast, Great People. The room was large and well cleaned, it had a flat screen, and a very comfortable bed. The people that own the hotel were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast in the morning was eggs, biscuits and gravy, bacon, hash browns, waffles, fruit, bagels, and cereal. There are in the middle of a Big renovation, so there is just a little clutter. Go There and have a Great Stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2012

After driving over 200 miles, I took a group of international officials to the Fremont Inn. Given choices are limited in Lakeview, but I was very pleased with our experience. Our reservations were correct. We were welcomed by the friendly staff. Our rooms, while simple, were clean and comfortable. They suggested the Mexican restaurant a block away which was nice. After a lot of miles and a long day, it was very nice to come to such a welcoming place. Not sure if I'll ever be in Lakeview again, but if I am, I'll stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2012

chose hotel because it was on our route and it was a marvelous place. although they were in the middle of remodelling, it didn't affect the quality of our stay. they were not too busy so asked if we wanted a room close to the entrance and we said sure. they also recommended a funky close by bar/grill for dinner that was just what we wanted. price was certainly right. room very comfortable. breakfast in the morning was very good - served on china plates, glass glasses, silverware and nice big napkins.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple