Wonderful bed, friendly staff, a GREAT value, more birds than you can count live on the grounds enjoying the by product of the geothermal lakes that surround the resort. Dog friendly, unpretentious, and one of the most green, historic place you could possibly stay in the area.
The spa pool is filled (and refilled regularly) with un-chlorinated natural soft and delightfully fresh water--geothermally heated right from the well. (The water in general is spectacular, sweet-tasting and really an joy to drink--we took some home.)
If you want a new chain with prices twice this place and half the value, go right ahead. I'll be driving extra to go again. And karma should reward you if you compare it to a$150 room and quibble that at half that price all the linens should be brand new. They are spotless, and this family-operated place is a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features a geyser, motel and hot spring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hunter's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunter`s Hot Springs Hotel Lakeview
- Hunters Hot Springs Hotel
- Hunter's Hot Springs Resort Lakeview, Oregon