All reviewsbring your own shampoooregon dunessliding doorroom was cleanfridgepet
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Due to fires in Central Oregon we had to re-book motels and change plans the day before we were scheduled to leave. Found this place on the coast and while not ideally situated for totality (had to go another 50 miles north) things worked out well for us. The motel itself is away from Hwy 101 so there is little traffic noise. The Oregon Dunes are nearby and so is Tenmile Lake for boaters and fishing. Restaurant on site and I think if there is no one at the lobby counter, stick your head into the restaurant. Had no issues with service or cleanliness.

Room Tip: All rooms look out toward the lake, you may get better views from the 2nd story balconies
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alanvoetsch
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We made reservations for Mothers Day Buffet Brunch. There were 18 of us including 6 kids.

We walked in and were seated right away. Our drinks orders were taken immediately. Needless to say, our group isn't exactly a quiet group but all of those around us enjoyed the kids.

The food was good. Several meat, salad, and potato, and dessert selections.

We ate our fill. The servers took care of our every need.

We also come into the restaurant during the summer after a weekend at the lake cabin. It doesn't matter what you're wearing - dressed up or shorts you are also welcomed!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank WorldTrvlr13
Reviewed April 15, 2017

It took us nearly seven months to come and visit this Lodge, we did not stay at the motel. We actually went for Friday's all you can eat buffet, Fish and Chips which was excellent. I had two plates. The fish was battered fresh and tasted real good. The fries were excellent. This visit I drank water only. The location of the Lodge and the restaurant is near park perfect. I hear the fishing is great and saw a few jumpers out of the water, so next time I will fish as well.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I waited in the lobby nearly 20 minutes to check in. There was no call Bell or other ways to communicate I needed assistance. I looked in the. Restaurant and seen a couple dining but absolutely no staff to be found. I went in the lounge where I could hear voices but see no one. I went back to the lobby and went outside where I found an employee sitting on a curb on a smoke break who told me where to go. Same place I already had been waiting. I went back in and still no one for another 5 minutes. Finally a woman came and greeted me and checked me in. She informed me if the restaurant and the lounge and told me she hoped to see me later and also let me know what the dinner special was and what was going in in the lounge that evening. The room was clean. Newish tub and bathroom was clean with nice towels. Shower curtain looked and smelled old so I was careful not to let it touch me .I brought house shoes, thank God! The carpets were a little scary, older, dirty looking although vacuumed. The bed was decent. Not anything extraordinary but I slept comfortable overall. Small but private patio with a couple chairs and a small table to sit and enjoy the lakes view and wildlife, I seen various birds like a crane and an owl, The lake offered a beautiful view and it was quiet. I did not eat there as I had dinner with friends elsewhere. I went into the lounge because I decided to have a drink before bed. I was greeted and welcomed by a cocktail waitress. She happened to be the same woman who checked me in earlier. She was very friendly and Let's just say I enjoyed the staffs company so much that I stayed till the lounge closed. Very friendly place, you just might have to wait a bit to get checked in

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank frogfairy_22
Reviewed October 16, 2016

stayed here for two nights while visiting family. The room was clean, beds comfy. It's older and basic, but worked for my purpose. Only thing...bring your own shampoo! There is no shampoo and the bars of soap are really tiny....Grocery store next door solved that problem. Restaurant and bar attached to property which is convenient. I would stay there again

Room Tip: stay upstairs, open your slider and enjoy the cool Oregon air
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family