“Not Even In the Game”

Add it.
Taco Del Mar
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Considering the many other Mexican style options, Taco Del Mar, in my opinion, is not in the game. After three visits, trying to find something appealing without success, I probably will not go back. Everything about the place is just average or a bit below. So, I will patronize other, better places.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Choice of tortillas, huge assortment of ingredients, lots of flavor, for what, like $7? Yeah, I'll go back there.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The price is good, but it's more of a fast food place. They make your meal like at Subway. That would be just fine with me if the food looked or tasted good. I ordered fish tacos, but as I saw her making it and putting a slightly unfrozen fish stick on the tortilla I had little hope for the taste. Sure enough, it was pretty bad. Kind of cold, not fresh, and heavy. The nacho cheese sauce for the chips tasted worse than I remember in my public school cafeteria growing up. I'd recommend going somewhere else if you're in the mood for Mexican food.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Food is consistently better than a typical "fast food" place with generous portions and good flavors.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

When you want the taste of Mexican food, but your on a small budget - this is the place for you. The food is served quickly (fast food with a slow food feel) and fresh. The $5.00 meals are perfect and they serve nice sized portions.