“Applebee's - Portland Metro”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #59 of 153 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Applebee's in general (not just this location) are just below average "American" style fare. Every time I have eaten at an Applebee's (with others, not my choice) I am disappointed or worse, I have been ill immediately after. Not a fan.

Reviewed February 18, 2010

This was not our first choice as it was late and wanted some dinner. They had a local singer in there. He was good but loud. It seems like applebees likes to change there menu. Unfortunately, I think they took most of the good items off. Ended up with a pasta and chicken dish. It was a big bowl of pasta and some chicken and cheese. Needed more chicken. The meal was enough for two people. The server was OK but seemed to be more interested in doing his closing duties than serving us. I wish we had other choices.