“Excellent Thai food!”

Thai Curry In A Hurry
Ranked #83 of 153 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Thai Curry in a Hurry is located in Lake Oswego, Oregon. We've been providing delicious Thai cuisine for several years and each of our dishes is bursting with flavor! Come on in and see for yourself!
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Curry in a Hurry is one of my favorite Thai restaurants. The place is very comfortable, service if fast and friendly, food is absolutely delicious! They have many vegetarian options as well.
We love their hot soups, they have a great vegetarian option that serves a family of four.
We've had their fried tofu, spring rolls, stir fry noodles, green curry, yellow curry, and we have yet to find a dish that we did not like.
Their service is great, they have superman and spiderman place settings for the kids, and my son always gets a special kick out of that.
We love this restaurant and recommend it very highly!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This hole-in-the-wall place is warm and inviting once inside. The owners take great care to use fresh ingredients and the portions are generous. This last visit I started off with their tom kah soup with shrimp. The complex flavors in this coconut based soup is excellent and with a bit of added rice, it's a meal in itself.

Next came two noodle dishes. Pad Thai, again with shrimp. I didn't notice any egg this time, but this dish always is a hit. Then the pad see ew with chicken. Sadly this dish didn't have much broccoli (maybe five small pieces) And it was missing carrots? I think the mess-ups had to do with being short staffed in the kitchen the evening we were there.

Still, on an off-night, the flavors were great and the staff was friendly. Finally, the fortune cookies are always fresh, never stale...a good sigh in any Asian restaurant.

1  Thank PALTravel
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My nephew introduced this place. Admittedly, I was kind of skeptical based on the name of the restaurant. BUT...what a lovely surprise! The menu was broad, and the food was outstanding. I have to say that it is the best Thai food I've had in years. I will definitely go back!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Tried this place on a Wednesday evening, it was late and we were the only guests. I asked about the spiciness scale (1-5 stars, etc.) since I eat Thai quite a bit, and after a bit of confusion was told "Hot, Medium, Mild" So, I ordered medium-hot, expecting my Thai beef salad to be fairly spicy. They also pointed at a jar of pepper sauce on the table when I ordered.

When it arrived, it was cooked perfectly, but with no peppers. I added my own and it was okay, but it was unusual for a Thai restaurant. My friend's curry was very good, and he seemed quite happy with the portion and taste. Service was excellent, so I'll likely give this place another try.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

One needs to overlook the "curry" in this little restaurant's name to see the breadth of tasty treats. I have to agree with others that the Yellow Curry is excellent is a smooth and fragrant treat as is the Pad Thai. But there are so many other items on this menu that patience and perseverance must be expected to get through. The staff is helpful and enthusiastic. The value and proportions are generous. I look forward to many happy returns.