“What a wonderful restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tucci Ristorante

Tucci Ristorante
Ranked #17 of 151 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 2nd & 3rd on A Avenue
Transit: Only two blocks from the Lake Oswego Transit Center.
Description: Located just 15 minutes from downtown Portland along scenic Highway 43, Tucci Ristorante in downtown Lake Oswego offers all the sophistication of Portland's Pearl District, all the warmth of a cozy Italian hideaway, and all the best flavors of Italian style foods made with fresh Pacific Northwest ingredients. All this complimented by a selection of artisanal Italian wines. Pasta favorites, organic quality meats, and fresh seafood prepared in our open kitchen await you at Tucci Ristorante. Salute!!!
Phoenix, Arizona
“What a wonderful restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

What a wonderful restaurant for a dinner before a theater experience. My friend and I enjoyed a delicious meal and everyone was very aware of our time constraints for the start of the play...but we had no difficulty whatsoever! I will gladly take other friends to Tucci!

• Visited October 2012

Oldsmar, Florida
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Tucci is an Italian restaurant in downtown Lake Oswego where we always enjoy our meal. They offer many pasta dishes, as well as steak, veal, chicken, etc. my personal favorite remains the crab bruschetta as an appetizer, and their scallops as an entree....you will not be disappointed!
I agreed with another reviewer who said that if something is not to your liking, it is immediately handled no questions asked.

• Visited August 2012
Collinsville, IL
“Loved the alfresco dining!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Enjoyed a dinner with co-workers here recently. The crab and caviar bruschetta appetizer was so yummy! The bread served is also wonderful. Steaks were good, pastas were good, though all of us at the table agreed that a shave of parm would be good.

Server was knowledgeable about wine pairings, made great recommendations.

Great prelude to an evening boating on the lake.

• Visited August 2012
“Great place and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Tucci's catered my fathers celebration of life several months ago. I received several compliments on how good the food was. I just wanted to send my thanks to the owner. As I read several of the negative reviews that seamed to be centered around service. I wonder if any of these reviewers have ever been to Italy, I think not. The service is not why you go it's for the food and ambience. Good service is always a plus but doesn't always happen anywhere you go, we all have our bad days. Don't let Debby downer avert you from a special meal.

Hingham, Massachusetts
“Best in Lake Oswego”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

In my humble opinion, this is the best restaurant in Lake Oswego. They rarely miss, and when they do, they handle it well. But, you must TELL them.

Visited June 2012