“Great place and great food”
Review of Tucci Ristorante

Tucci Ristorante
Ranked #14 of 153 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 2nd & 3rd on A Avenue
Transit: Only two blocks from the Lake Oswego Transit Center.
Description: Located just 15 minutes from downtown Portland along scenic Highway 43, Tucci Ristorante in downtown Lake Oswego offers all the sophistication of Portland's Pearl District, all the warmth of a cozy Italian hideaway, and all the best flavors of Italian style foods made with fresh Pacific Northwest ingredients. All this complimented by a selection of artisanal Italian wines. Pasta favorites, organic quality meats, and fresh seafood prepared in our open kitchen await you at Tucci Ristorante. Salute!!!
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Tucci's catered my fathers celebration of life several months ago. I received several compliments on how good the food was. I just wanted to send my thanks to the owner. As I read several of the negative reviews that seamed to be centered around service. I wonder if any of these reviewers have ever been to Italy, I think not. The service is not why you go it's for the food and ambience. Good service is always a plus but doesn't always happen anywhere you go, we all have our bad days. Don't let Debby downer avert you from a special meal.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

In my humble opinion, this is the best restaurant in Lake Oswego. They rarely miss, and when they do, they handle it well. But, you must TELL them.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I sat at the bar by myself, while my two pre-teen charges enjoyed a nice booth by themselves for some girl-talk. Had THE most phenomenal tiger shrimp... spicy and flavorful. Fabulous Caesar salad and a glass of wine. A perfect little meal.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Delightful menu, excellent bar service, outdoor dining in the warm months make this place a favorite for locals.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Went here with my parents, sister, and her boyfriend. The drinks were good - the blue cheese olives in the dirty martini were delicious. That's all I really have to say that is positive. The pasta in the ravioli was SUPER thick, the steak was tasteless, the "risotto" with the salmon was just awful (bland and not really risotto - maybe a poor rice pilaf), the mussels were not very fresh, and our waiter was completely inept and patronizing. I will not go back - there are too many good restaurants in LO for the same or less.