“We ate there by starving happenstance; now we just go because it's the best in the metro area.”
Review of Cafe Le Delice - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Le Delice
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Genuine hospitality, healthful food, skillful preparation, great choices for those who have food sensitivities.

Their menu is diverse and the fragrances promise less than the palate appreciates. Their falafal is outstanding. Pizzas are perfect. Choices for soups (5 and sometimes more!) of the day include vegan, cold, and all ways ethnic choices.

And attitude? When I asked how many soups they make, she said "We have 140 recipes because we don't want our regular customers to get bored."

More attitude: "I just can't serve something I don't like, so I really had to find a gluten free bread that is bread I can serve. Now we have it!"

1  Thank 8n8somemore

Reviewed June 12, 2010

This is the only restaurant in the Portland Metro Area I've taken the effort to write a review for because it is the best cafe to me in all of the Portland/Metro area. Cafe Le Delice has an extensive menu that can satisfy both those that like common standard fare such as chilli and cornbread and those that prefer something a little exotic. Those that prefer the exotic will be particularly pleased cause some of their dishes are truly unique.

I think the chef must have done some traveling cause a lot of the mediteranean dishes are taste as though they came from the foreign countries themselves.

The service is also extremely friendly and prices are good. Cafe Le Delice gets my highest recommendations.

2  Thank heehee62
Reviewed October 5, 2008

We took a disabled widow to lunch two days ago to Cafe Le Delice. Easy access, extensive menue, many customers, very helpful , friendly service and delicious fresh, home-made food! We will be repeat visiters to this restaurant. [-]

Reviewed June 13, 2008

Cafe Le Delice is by far the best cafe in Lake Owego. Their food quality is always consistently excellent. The portion sizes are ample and you won't be disappointed!