“Best burgers around”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #28 of 153 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Description: Welcome to our Lake Oswego Fuddruckers! We have updated our restaurant on the inside. You are gonna love the changes! We hope you will come and see us real soon!
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I love these places. I go there every time I come across one. The one here in lake Oswego is a great one. Great food and great service

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Wow. When Fuddruckers appeared on the scene some thirty-five years ago, it was a happening place. Times have sure changed! Dirty floors, crowded ordering, drink, hamburger bar, and pick up food area. Food was dull and uninspired. Milkshake the only good thing on our table.

Employees seem dispirited or going through the motions.

2  Thank mimi l
Reviewed March 7, 2014

First time at Fuddruckers...When I walked in the door and saw the different sized burgers I about fell over. The one POUND burger was mega huge! Burger was done just how I ordered it (Medium Rare) and was very quick and the best part....I get to add what I want to my burger.
I was lucky that I did not have to drive as I was so full that I got to nap on the way home and I did not have to spend a paycheck to have a great lunch burger.

This is definitely a return anytime I/we are in the area...Wishing we had one in my hometown!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

My husband and I stopped by for lunch and were pleased with the great hamburgers. The meat was tasty and cooked to our specifications. There were a variety of sizes and options, several different types of meat, a variety of cheeses, bacon, mushrooms, and a wonderfully stocked bar with lettuce, tomato, peppers, onions, pickles and other condiments. We were able to create our own custom burgers. Wedge fries were standard in the baskets and were very good. Sweet potato fries and onion rings were also available. They also ha a drink machine that had many options for soda, both diet and regular, that also included optional flavorings. Buns were baked there in the bakery. Pie, cookies and ice cream was also available.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have not been to Fuddruckers for quite a while and were coming home from a 100 mile plus trip in the January fog and wanted to eat before we got home. We pulled in just ten minutes before closing time and hardly anyone was in the place. We got the "Senior Platter" for the regular price of $8.75 each. It comes with a 1/5 lb burger, refillable soft drink or coffee, fries or cole slaw and a dessert choice. She got chocolate pie and I got a brownie. There was an amazing selection of soft drinks at the self serve machine with free refills. There were also small heavy metal "cauldrons" that you could fill with free unshucked peanuts while waiting. No limit on that, either. When the food was ready, I noticed that I had a large amount of fries, not thinny winnies, but wedges. The Fudd condiment bar for your burgers features whole lettuce leaves, tomato slices, red and white sliced onions, relish, fresh salsa, and more. You also could get mayo, barbeque sauce, ketchup and other sauces that you could squirt on your burger or put in a refillable container. We shared the fries and cole slaw and the large slice of pie. The brownie was about four inches or more across and an inch thick and came wrapped in cellophane wrap so we took it home. It is good for two more desserts for each of us. We were the last ones there, but no pressure to leave. The only drawback - the music, while not of ear piercing quality was a little too loud for regular conversation, even with no one else there.
For two seniors (over 55 by their standard), the meal was not that expensive. plus, I had found an old Fuddruckers gift card that I had gotten at some time. They honored it for the full amount - no discount, no expiration!

3  Thank Mikpar