“A delightful place”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Babica Hen is a delightful place! I've been there a couple of times and have enjoyed their salads, This time I tried their signature waffles, since I'd heard so much about them. I'm a light eater, and so I split a waffle order with a friend -- I wish I hadn't! The waffles were so light and flavorful, next time I'm ordering a while plate for myself. Also I love it that there are savory versions of the waffles, not just sweet treatments. Coffee is good, service is great. Nothing not to like about this lovely little place.
Also-- their outdoor patio was lovely in the summer. Those days are over for many months now-- but I'm anticipating next summer already!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The former site of La Provence has been remodeled to a high standard and now is a real addition to the Lake Oswego eating scene. The menu contains old favorites and new items, all excellently cooked and presented. The service is swift and unobtrusive. What prevents me awarding 4 stars is that, when busy, the noise level is too high. Nonetheless, this is a quality restaurant serving interesting fare at a reasonable price.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

While visiting our son, we ate at Babica Hen three times and loved each meal. The service is excellent and all the young people working there are very professional and friendly. The menu has the breakfast basics and some great items with a twist. Everything is fresh and their coffee cake was really something I looked forward to. I'm not sure about the reviewer who said there were few healthy options. We didn't find this to be true. We splurged at one visit and then chose more reasonably the other times. We though that the portions were just right and given the atmosphere here, I think they would be happy to accommodate any request. This is definitely our favorite breakfast place in Lake O.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I kept hearing rave reviews about this place and Sunday mornings are always packed! I finally tried it out and now I don't know why I ever waited so long! Great food, friendly staff and efficient service. I'll definitely come back!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great place to tie on the feed bag and forget that diabetes and heart disease exist. If these things are troubling to you maybe this isn't the ideal location to dine as their are few options for health conscientious diners. Bacon, butter, cheese and eggs are the boss here.

1  Thank totallye