“Yum!”

Casa del Pollo
Ranked #34 of 152 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Casa del Pollo has the best smoked chicken I have even tried. I had been going there for a while before I tried any desserts and Tres Leches cake blew me away. Sooo amazing! A must try!
Everyone there is super nice and the little red hut has a cozy and authentic familiar feeling that is hard to find in restaurants anymore.
Lovely place, food and people!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I regularly crave the smoked chicken with that green parsley sauce... whatever it is! This is one of best reasonably priced family restaurants in LO, hands down. The place is tiny, with only 4 tables inside and one outside. The family dinner to go is a standby for us... $30 for a whole smoked chicken, rice and beans, pico de gallo, escabeche and tortillas, plus 4 cans of soda. I am so glad it's actually here in LO where I live, and not in SE like most of the food carts and restaurants I like.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great burritos, tacos and Costa Rican food. Wonderful people serving up fresh food, made to order.

My favorite are the smoky grilled chicken dishes and burritos. Great find

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Cute little place, by little I mean micro! There are just a few tables and it's cozy, probably smaller than a 1 car garage. The food is ok, fresh, but needs more spice. A few times the meat was dry others it was moist. They offer some unique Latin American dishes, but mostly burritos and tacos. Everything is made fresh to order, so there is often a wait. I really hope they do well, the owners are so very nice and we are glad to have something other than American food in the area!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My daughter loves the smoked chicken! I love the casados and my husband loves the burritos. This is a very friendly restaurant to eat in or take out! Give it a try!!