“Just unorganized”

Stickmen Brewing Company
Ranked #53 of 152 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Local, award wining brewing company and pub. Best patio in Portland. Casual.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The staff tried, but the restaurant was understaffed for July 4th lunch. They were just unorganized, period. They could not keep up with arriving guests and it really was not that crowded.

They do not have any of their skewers for lunch. That just seems odd. I had the caesar salad with fried chicken on it. It was OK, a small portion, but ok. My kids had the burger, which they said were decent. I cannot even recall what my wife had.

It's a great scene on the deck.

It's just too bad thus place is just so unorganized.

1  Thank USATraveler1000
There are newer reviews for Stickmen Brewing Company

Reviewed June 24, 2013

It was OK, I wanted an on the premises brewe beer which was fine. My wife and daughter were not impressed with the food. A week later when back home looking at my bank account realised that Stickmen had upped my gratuity by $3.

I guess that's why theyre called Stickmen...

3  Thank Steve S
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stopped in for an afternoon brew and snack to discuss some business with a client. The deck was huge and empty which seemed odd for such a beautiful setting. There must have been seating for over 100 on the deck. We asked about a "happy hour" menu and were told we would have to go inside for that ... really? My client asked for a sample of one of the beers, there was a splash in the bottom of a shot glass so small it looked like it would evaporate in the sun before they could taste it ... really? Their beer came in a small brandy snifter looking glass (maybe 8 oz.) for $5 ... really? I ordered the asparaguses "skewers" it was 4 skinny spears on a plate ... really?

3  Thank Margaret U
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Really loving the Stickmen brews this spring. Even better we can enjoy a cold one on the patio when coming to fill the growler. The scenery and patio can't be beat. The beers are great (and only getting better/more interesting) and the food is dialed-in! Excellent. Service is awesome - the wait staff is friendly and helpful and attentive. The timing of the food still needs some work and I know they are aware. Excited for summer staff to get ramped up so the entire patio can open - it's gonna be hoppin'! Thanks for opening a great (non-chain) brewery in Lake Oswego!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stopped at Stickmen's to see if they had beer yet and it was a nice springy day in Lake Oswego. We were able to bring our dog onto the back patio overlooking the lake. Even though it was a nice day out, only part of the patio was available. It took a while for us to get seated, but we were finally seated and got our menus, we ordered a salad, a beer sampler and a BLT. The beer came and they have some okay selections. A salad and BLT took an enormous amount of time to arrive. The patio has a space that used to be a full bar that was now a space for the ketchup and condiments. On the plus side the food was actually pretty good. The place has great possibilities, should cater to families with kids and dogs and upgrade the patio and staff and is the only restaurant on Lake Oswego. It is okay, but should be much better.