“The best one stop bike shop in Lake Oswego”
Review of Bike Gallery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bike Gallery
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been shopping at the Bike Gallery for several years now. The staff is always accommodating and knowledgeable. They are friendly and willing to make repairs on a moments notice.There are no questions that they cannot answer.
They have a wide variety of bicycles and bicycle
accessories that are reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I went to the Milwaukie location, and I believe there are three total, but the employees are all really nice and accommodating. When I went to buy my first road bike, they didn't pressure me. They let me shop and test out bikes and were there to answer my questions. I can always bring my bike in there for repairs or adjustments or tune ups and I get a discount because I bought my bike there. They also offer a lot of free advice and information which was really helpful when I did my first century ride. When I had a bike pump that would not work, they exchanged it, no questions asked. If you're looking for a bike, or need service on one or need the equipment to go with it, you should definitely go here!

1  Thank Kristin H