“Skip hotel breakfast if visiting this area”
Review of Biscuits Cafe

Biscuits Cafe
Ranked #14 of 151 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: American
Paso Robles, California
“Skip hotel breakfast if visiting this area”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were tired of the food and the mess in the dining area. So we wandered out to Biscuits and ate there the balance of the visit. Great food, great service. Very clean. Very large portions which always makes my husband happy. I love that you get a little homemade jam instead of the usual peel back plastic portions. The bread choices were as good as the biscuits. Service was quick and efficient while still friendly.

• Visited August 2014

Vancouver, Washington
“Very good”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been to several Bisuits Cafes in the portland metro area. I used to like the one that was by Jesuit high school. the others that I have been to have been disappointing and would not recommend them. I'm not sure why this one is different but I have been here twice and both times it has been very good both in service and food. too bad the other ones aren't like this one. I recommend this one for a good breakfast place without the long wait at the "other breakfast" place in Lake O.

Visited July 2014
Corvallis, Oregon
“Always a good place for breakfast”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I've been to Biscuits many times with my family including small children. The service has always been efficient, the food dependably good. Traditional menu, but they do it very well. One of my favorite places!

• Visited May 2014
“Wonderful Breakfast”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We really enjoyed going to Biscuits Cafe. They have a make your own breakfast combo section that made us all happy. You can chose 3 items from a list of about 20 and design your breakfast to your taste. Biscuits were light and fluffy. Wonderful homemade jam. Hashbrowns were crispy. Bacon crisp. Sausage was yummy. Staff very friendly and coffee cup was kept full. Great place for the family.

• Visited June 2014
Bemidji, Minnesota, United States
“Great breakfast grill”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fast service clean and nice. Food was great. Huge portions, some at our table could not finish it all. I had the chicken fried steak smothered in gravy.

• Visited May 2014