“Always a good place for breakfast”
Review of Biscuits Cafe

Biscuits Cafe
Ranked #15 of 153 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I've been to Biscuits many times with my family including small children. The service has always been efficient, the food dependably good. Traditional menu, but they do it very well. One of my favorite places!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We really enjoyed going to Biscuits Cafe. They have a make your own breakfast combo section that made us all happy. You can chose 3 items from a list of about 20 and design your breakfast to your taste. Biscuits were light and fluffy. Wonderful homemade jam. Hashbrowns were crispy. Bacon crisp. Sausage was yummy. Staff very friendly and coffee cup was kept full. Great place for the family.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fast service clean and nice. Food was great. Huge portions, some at our table could not finish it all. I had the chicken fried steak smothered in gravy.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is a chain restaurant specializing in breakfast and lunch. The menu has many choices. I tried the Greek omelet the first day--too bland. The second day I had bacon and eggs--done quite nicely. Both meals were accompanied by red potatoes done appetizingly.

The most remarkable aspect of this restaurant is the wait staff. Not only were they friendly, courteous and prompt, I also saw an act of humane kindness towards an older patron with mobility issues that was just above and beyond. I told the waitress that my heart was warmed by her actions and I left a substantial tip. Such behavior needs to be encouraged and I will stop in again when I am in the area.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Has the feel of "the neighborhood breakfast place." Good selection. Service has always been prompt. Have had various breakfast items - pancakes, waffles, french toast - all good to above average. Will return again.