“Enjoyable stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Lake Oswego
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Garden for one night, just before Thanksgiving. We arrived very late (1AM) and were greeted by a friendly and helpful staff. Our room was very clean, comfortable, and quiet. If we had not already booked a B&B for the remainder of our Portland stay, I could have been quite comfortable remaining at the Hilton Garden Inn. We did not eat at the hotel so have no comment on that. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Eric P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you for the kind words that you wrote on trip advisor. Hopefully that next time you come to the area you can stay with us for a longer period of time. If you decide to stay with us we offer a breakfast buffet with cook to order eggs, omelets, pancakes and french toast. We also offer dinner service in our restaurant and room service during dinner hours. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next trip to the Lake Oswego area.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were very comfortable during our stay. We felt safe and slept well. Staff was very accommodating, rooms were clean, our room was quiet, the tv was easy to operate. Location was convenient, breakfast was good and the coffee was hot.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel on trip advisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will come and stay with us again on your next trip to the Lake Oswego area.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The hotel is quiet , clean , and people are friendly I enjoyed a lot staying there I will recommend this hotel to my friends Rooms are clean and very comfortable breakfast is very nice and has some nice staff variety was ok

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write about us on Tripadvisor. I'm glad that you experienced good service because we pride ourselves on delivering a top level of customer service while making our guests feel at home. We hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to the Lake Oswego area.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I enjoyed the accommodations very much. Comfy, spacious yet cozy, extremely quiet. Two nights, no problems at all and staff was cordial enough. Tomato Bisque soup was yummy.......................................................!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again on your next trip to the Portland area.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is not my first review of this property, but I wanted to share an update on my recent stay. A weekend trip to the Portland area to begin “Christmas shopping” and experience Portland Saturday Market.

Check in was quick and efficient. A nice surprise in addition to the two bottles of water and breakfast coupons (HiltonHHonors Gold), I was given a coupon for any one item except alcohol. What a nice and new benefit! I am not sure if this is property-specific or offered throughout the HGI chain.

I was off to my room and settled in for the weekend. A very comfortable and spacious room on the fifth floor was my “home”. This particular property does not have suites so Gold and Diamond members do not enjoy a “suite upgrade”. The standard rooms are spacious and include a large work desk and an oversized chair and ottoman. I was very comfortable during my stay.

The complimentary breakfast buffet, for Gold and Diamond members is good. It’s a typical hotel breakfast buffet and offers both hot and cold items.

The lobby area of this property recently completed a renovation, and I must say it looks very nice, very contemporary.

The selling point for this property is its proximity to the Oregon wine country in Washington County, shopping at Washington Square and Cascade Plaza, and just minutes to downtown Portland. The hotel is right of I-5 at US 217 exit in a woodsy setting. Close by are many restaurants, and a Trader Joe’s! In addition, the suburban city of Lake Oswego is just minutes away on Kruse Way.

A shout out to the staff! Very helpful and eager to take care of guest needs!

A great property, close to the metro Portland area, and easily assessable from I-5 or US 217. I will be staying here again in the future!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

I would like to thank you for writing about us on trip advisor. I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on delivering a high level of customer service and from reading your review I can see we accomplished that goal. I also enjoy the wine country and just on a personal note my favorite area is in dundee which is a quick 25 minute drive.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Check-in was quick and easy, staff were pleasant and I would definitely stay here again. The room was wonderful and it was the first time I had gotten a room with the whirlpool. After a long day, it was so relaxing to use this feature. I fell into bed and slept quite well!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Miranda M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about our Hotel on Tripadvisor. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to the Lake Oswego area.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Dinner is restaurant was outstanding! Very clean hotel, and friendly staff. Room was very clean, bed comfortable, and nice shower. Location is convenient to everything in the south end of Portland. I will stay here again, when next in Portland.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel on Tripadvisor. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to the Lake Oswego area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Oswego
Crowne Plaza Portland Lake Oswego
Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland South/Lake Oswego
Holiday Inn Express Portland South - Lake Oswego
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square
Residence Inn Portland South/Lake Oswego
Grand Hotel At Bridgeport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego? Share your experiences!