Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego
$111
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Crowne Plaza Portland Lake Oswego(Lake Oswego)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$156
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Phoenix Inn Suites(Lake Oswego)
$129
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$129
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$86
$89
$89
$84
Lakeshore Inn(Lake Oswego)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshilton gardeneasy accessnice hotelfront desk staffcookiesoswego grillrooms are cleanbreakfast staffwithin walking distancebusiness centerdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationclose to downtownfree parkingfitness centerwashington squarebusiness trip
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stayed here this past Weekend. Staff was outstanding--super friendly. Facility was clean, fitness center was adequate. Restaurants closeby were better than average chain choices--Stanfords and Lake Oswego Grill. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Well done.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Steven P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

HeatherPA - Thank you for your review. I love the restaurants in the area. There is also a great Thai restaurant behind us as well as Chinese, terriaki, a local deli, a few different Mexican restaurants and more.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Location is great! Lobby and rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is extremely friendly and professional. The "happy hour", although small/simple, is a great way to spend $4.50 for a very cold beer. But the coffee "bar" and breakfast leave a bit to be desired. Coffee bar had only decaf one night and warm regular coffee another. Breakfast, ugh. Selection was minimal flair for HGI. Cooked to order left something to be desired. I ordered (as always) a spinach, onion and cheese omelet. Well, it had TWO pieces of spinach, maybe some onions (I couldn't find them but maybe they were there), and a little (and I mean little) cold shredded cheese sprinkled on top. And the front desk cookies are, in fact, overcooked. Our housekeeper is "eh", nothing special. Two brochures found on floor upon our return that were on desk when we left...little things like that. And, yes, the doors are all marred - so they need to pay more attention to detail, regardless of whether they expect a renovation in the near future or not. We did not experience a loud A/C as others reported, but we did experience a well working A/C as it kept the room nice and COLD, just the way we like it. Keep in mind, we are diamond members so it's not our first trip to the rodeo.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank danthatravel

danthatravel - I also think our location is great. We are close to a major freeway (I-5) but set back far enough that we do not get the noise from the traffic. Our happy hour is a new program we have instated and it has been going very well. I will pass on your other concerns to the proper managers so we can continue to improve our property. Thank you for your input.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Wow! What a great value this place is. The front desk staff appear to be rotating every day. We never saw the same person twice doing our 3-night stay. However, all of them are professional, super helpful and friendly. My in-laws who were leaving a day before me could not print their boarding passes at the business center. The front desk staff let them used their computer and printer! Our stay did not include breakfast so I cannot comment on the quality. Just to note that breakfast seems popular and looks pretty good. We opted to go to downtown Lake Oswego for breakfast instead which is a lovely place worth a visit. My room smells so nice when I walked in. Everything in room works well. All furniture are relatively new and clean. Nice amenities in the bathroom. The flat-screen TV has many HD channels. The free WiFi is quite fast. There is also an AUX cable from the clock radio so you can hook up your iPod or iPhone to play your music. I didn't use the small pool. It is more for kids. Getting to downtown Portland is quick an easy via I-5 (15-20 min). Comparing to staying in downtown Portland, we saved a good chunk of changes and we probably got a better quality hotel for the same class. Next time we go to Portland, unless we find a killer deal downtown, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Steven P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

CliveNYC - I am glad that you share our enthusiasm for our hotel. It is people like you that keep us smiling. Thank you for your review and I hope to see you during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

The breakfast here made it a great place for my family. Made to order omelettes, waffles, bacon, potatoes, fresh fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, name brand cold cereals, and juices.

Ask for the rate that includes breakfast. One night was $129 without breakfast or $133 with vouchers for up to 4 adults. Kids were only $5.50 when I paid out of pocket.
Wish the staff had offered the rate including the breakfast our first night. Great location near good restaurants & the freeway. It doesn't get much prettier than Lake Oswego.

• Stayed: June 2012

utahrinn - I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Lake Oswego is a very pretty place and I am glad you were able to share that with us.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I am a diamond member. I received a bill for my morning breakfast. I should not have since I elected the free breakfast instead of rewards points. The server brought my bill.
I fill out the ticket entering my name and room number. On the line with the bill total and tip I wrote "0" giving no tip and intending for no total amount on the bill.
When I checked out of the hotel, my hotel stay total included the $9.95 for the breakfast that I was supposed to have free for being a diamond member and the server that served me absolutely no food or coffee conveniently had granted himself a $3.00 tip without my authorization.
When I addressed this with the reception staff member she displayed no concern for what the server had done.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Jo A - I am sorry to hear that your breakfast experience ended so poorly. This is not how we do business here. I will make sure that our staff is looking for the free breakfast vouchers we give to our Diamond members. It is also completely unacceptable for our server to write in a tip when none was given. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I am sorry that it happened to you.