“Nice Restaurant, good atmosphere”
Review of Oswego Grill

Oswego Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Oswego Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 153 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "Upscale Elegance at a Casual Price!" Monday-Friday Complimentary Valet Parking at Lake Oswego location during the lunch hour.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great service from the waitress and although with a large group she did separate checks! Had fish and chips and whilst not a large portion it was tasty. Other diners loved their food as well. Food took a while and they did forget one of the diners orders. Wine was expensive $12-$18 per glass. Would go again, nice atmosphere but booths and a great bar.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We usually eat at the one in Wilsonville and haven't been to this one in probably over a year. We met my wife's parents here for an early dinner about 5. Our waitress, Charis (I remember because she said it was like charisma) is one of the better servers I've ever had. She's friendly, respectful and checks on us often to make sure everything is okay. Pop and I had red and white wine respectively, while the wives had lemon drops. They were pretty tart and my wife even tried to sweeten it up with sugar but that didn't help. When Charis came by to check on our drinks, we told her it kind of tasted like there was all the mix without any alcohol. She was so gracious and wanting to make things right, offered up some alternatives. In the end, the wives agreed to try a different flavor, like a berry drop, which turned out to be much better. Problem arises, waitress solves problems, apologizes (multiple times) and all's well, right? Yes, but there is more. It's not what she said so much but there was a genuine desire she had to make our dinner experience a good one. It's employees like this that keep your restaurant on top. Keep up the fantastic job! Oh yeah..The food was good too. Dad had prime rib, I usually get the parmesan halibut but for some silly reason, opted for fish and chips (it was okay but nowhere near the caliber of the parmesan) and my wife always asks to split a chicken strip meal with a wedge salad cut in half. This is the other thing about this restaurant I like: They will pretty much make any meal, sub something, add something, leave something out or do whatever it takes to make sure you're happy. I've had some meals that are better than others here, but for the vast majority (I've probably eaten 20-30 meals between both restaurants now) of the meals, whether it's lunch, dinner or happy hour, you can't beat the service, the variety of food choices and prices. Can you open up another one in Sherwood, please?

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I thought it was going to be a better place, maybe I went in a wrong day.. I would need to go again maybe to better my opinion. Generally I only need one time...Indaemma

2  Thank Giardiello
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We like to have a good meal, I guess you could call us "foodies". This place is consistently good but we have a long list of places we rather go.

1  Thank Kelsey B
Reviewed August 1, 2014

First you have to know that parking is horrible. But Oswego Grill offers valet parking. Please take advantage of it. There is not much parking for such a great restaurant. I had the Salmon Salad, the fish was fresh and the veggies were crisp and tasty. This is a great place for a nice lunch or special dinner. A lot of business class guests were there during lunch. Not too expensive and the portions were very good.