“Surprisingly good dining near i5”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Oswego Grill

Oswego Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Oswego Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 151 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: "Upscale Elegance at a Casual Price!" Monday-Friday Complimentary Valet Parking at Lake Oswego location during the lunch hour.
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Surprisingly good dining near i5”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Don't be fooled by the location or nearby less desirable establishments. Excellent service, food, beverages and a genuinely pleasant and helpful attitude of the host, waiters and bartender make this a must visit whether you are just passing through or live in the area!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank steeliegrande

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Palm Desert
“Dining out with 16 month old twins - yikes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Our large family group including 16 month old twins went to Oswego Grill and had a great experience. The staff was super accommodating, food was exceptional, and we overall had a great experience and left the table and floor where the twins were seated trashed. I had the fish tacos which were surprisingly spicy and fantastic. My parents ordered the salmon which came out perfectly prepared, and they are very picky about their fish preparation.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank lizab2004
La Vernia, Texas
“Better than you would think”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

When you arrive it appears to be a chain type restaurant on appearance in a small shopping area. Don't let the exterior fool you. The menu is authentic and appealing. Local dishes that bring the savory NW appeal to our palate. I had the snapper and it was delicious with a spicy kick. Great place to entertain a client. Highly recommend this place!

“Great restaurant and a nice step up from Stanfords”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

So I could have gone across the street to Stanfords, but that chain has just gone down the toilet with their new management. Oswego Grill however is one I have returned to and will return to. Met someone for a business lunch, were able to get in seated at the bar (no reservations) and east and out of there within an hour. The food is consistent and the service is friendly as well. I ordered the turkey french dip and enjoyed my food. I'll do a salad instead of the fries next time but just a personal choice. Yes, I'll be back again and would highly recommend others there as well.

• Visited February 2014
Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Couldn't have been nicer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Believe it or not, we were actually planning to have dinner at a nearby chain Italian restaurant on a recent visit to Lake Oswego. We had been to Oswego Grill on our last trip and enjoyed it but my youngest daughter was hoping to have lasagna. Looking at the menus online, the prices at Oswego Grill were comparable (if not lower) than this chain restaurant. So fortunately we went there. Our server Chelsea was very nice and helpful. During our meal, one of the managers, (Tim or Timon?) stopped by and we chatted briefly about the "Bob Farrell Sundae". 10 minutes later he reappeared with a complimentary sundae explaining the kitchen "just happened" to make an extra.

Our meal was just as lovely as the service and attention. I ordered the sushi and my wife ordered the chicken marsala. My older daughter ordered the westwood pasta and my youngest had a hamburger. Everything was tasty and thoughtfully prepared and plated. The restaurant was busy and buzzed with a friendly hum of conversation and clinking plates. We all agreed we made the right choice and we will be back again whenever we are in the area.

• Visited March 2014