“Great Food”
Review of Oswego Grill

Oswego Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Oswego Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 153 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: "Upscale Elegance at a Casual Price!" Monday-Friday Complimentary Valet Parking at Lake Oswego location during the lunch hour.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife and I have eaten here many times. The food is very good and reasonable for the price. At times when it is busy the service slips in keeping water glasses full or attempting to request something from the help. Other wise highly recommend. Parking is horrible during peak times.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I discovered this gem of a restaurant while in Oregon for a wedding. We went on the recommendation of our desk clerk and were not disappointed. Both of us had salmon and raved about how well it was prepared. Our server was very attentive, without being too present. I just wish this restaurant were closer to where we live in the Asheville, NC area. We'd definitely be regulars!! The menu is extensive, and if all entrees are as good as what we had, we'd be happy foodies!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My friends and I went to this restaurant for an early dinner before a meeting, and arrived at 4:30. That was a very good decision, because shortly after that, all the tables were taken and people were waiting in line. The Happy Hour Menu was very good, and the prices were excellent - $3.95 each. There were some very unusual (and excellent) choices. I had a strawberry, spinach and grape salad and a dish called Sweet Chicken which was served on rice. Both were delicious! My friend had a dish that I don't remember the name of, but it was asparagus wrapped in beef and served with what looked like a teriaki sauce. She said it was excellent as well. My other friend had a grilled artichoke which I've had before and they're wondertul, too. I will go back!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Their happy hour food was amazing! How can you not order asparagus wrapped in filet mignon? The drink specials weren't the best, but the food more than made up for it!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great food and great service. Whenever we are in the Lake Oswego area we have a meal at Oswego Grill. The staff, from the front desk to the servers, are helpful and friendly. We have yet to find an item on the menu that we have not enjoyed. great for lunch or dinner.