In the middle of the the hustle and bustle of all the shopping and farmers market is the small little Lakeshore Inn. Huge 1 bedroom suites with a full kitchen and large refrigerator, with a large balcony overlooking the lake. One of the best parts was watching all the boats come in and out of the docks next to the heated pool. Surprisingly quiet with no parking lot noise you would never know you are in the middle of the hub. Reservations are hard to get, but do it before they smarten up, decide to remodel or tear it down and build something most cannot afford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in a wonderful lakefront room or suite in the heart of downtown Lake Oswego. Guests will enjoy complimentary pastries and gourment coffee, lakefront decks, Wi-Fi, flat screen HD TVs, DVD players, small kitchens and lakeside pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lakeshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Oswego
- Lakeshore Inn Lake Oswego