We stayed there for three nights in a non lake view room. I had lived in Lake Oswego but never stayed there. The rooms are nice and have been somewhat updated, but still lack many of the amenities you might expect. We kept blowing breakers when running the air conditioning and blow dryer at the same time. The front desk staff is really exceptionally helpful, which makes up for much of the rest. Great location, especially if you get a lake view room (which we didn't). Biggest drawback is no breakfast like in most places. They need to work out a deal with a local restaurant to cover all or part of the cost (there are several in the area and a Starbucks directly across the street). Bottm line: nice place. Good desk staff. Reasonable rate for the location. I would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in a wonderful lakefront room or suite in the heart of downtown Lake Oswego. Guests will enjoy complimentary pastries and gourment coffee, lakefront decks, Wi-Fi, flat screen HD TVs, DVD players, small kitchens and lakeside pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Lakeshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Oswego
- Lakeshore Inn Lake Oswego