We stayed there for 3 nights during New Years weekend. It's not a fancy hotel, but it has everything you need, and we payed much less than had we stayed somewhere downtown. For 2 adults, 1 preteen and 2 large dogs, it was perfect for us. We needed extra room & kitchen facilities. the bathroom area was large, the fireplace a bonus. the couch was older but it worked just fine for our son. It's within a very short walking distance to several restaurants, including a great pizzeria. Also there is a dog park in the middle of the complex, and a supply of poop bags. It was just a few minutes to the movie theater and all the shopping you'd want to do. Since it's so close to I-5, you're minutes from anywhere. It's not a luxurious stay, but everything worked, the people at the front desk were nice enough, and the location was great. I'd stay there again if I bring my dogs and kid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For extended stays away from home, Residence Inn helps guests maintain a balance between work and life. Spacious suites with full kitchens combine home-like comforts with functionality. Features like a complimentary hot breakfast and evening social hours make Residence Inn more home than hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Portland South/Lake Oswego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Portland South Hotel Lake Oswego
- Residence Inn Lake Oswego
- Lake Oswego Residence Inn