“Just An Average Diner”

Ranked #17 of 25 Restaurants in La Pine
Houston, Texas
“Just An Average Diner”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We ate late the night we were passing through, and this place was still open. The service was alright, and the food was decent but not special. I would eat here again assuming limited choices, but wouldn't go out of my way to do it.

• Visited June 2014

La Pine
“Haven't Been Back in 3 Years.”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Order a salad and they forgot to bring it, then it came with ONE cherry tomato. That's it. We tried this place three times and we were done.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank blondie T
“I was hoping it might be good, wrong”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Buddy and I tried this place out twice tried to give Em a chance to see maybe first time was just a off night for them. Staff was friendly but the Draft beer I had tasted flat and the food I had was not good either. Second time there I had bottled beer not that cold had a burger which was not bad but long ways from being great. Never a lot of people there so tells me something. I think I want to try another restaurant in time before I go back to this one.

Hampshire
“Good roadside diner”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Typical roadside diner, nothing out of the ordinary but good service and wholesome food. We dined here for both breakfast and our evening meal and would stop here again if ever we are in La Pine. Full liquor license and nice bar area.

• Visited July 2013