“Two Asian Restaurants in La Pine”

Lee's Hunan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 25 Restaurants in La Pine
Cuisines: Chinese
La Pine
“Two Asian Restaurants in La Pine”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We have been going to Hunan for a number of years and I am pleased to say that the quality and service of this restaurant has improved greatly, especially in the last year. There was a time when we stopped visiting for about 2 years, when we returned last summer we were very happy to see new menus (same items but presented with photos). My favorite is the cashew chicken but everything we've had has been wonderful so far. I read the only review of this by an unhappy customer and I can relate, I have been to quite a few places I would never return to, I would ask that you give them another chance.
We always get our money's worth and go home with a take-out container. Their sweet and sour pork/chicken is great, it's difficult to choose what I want because it all looks so good!

• Visited August 2013

Inverness, Florida
“Generous Portions and fresh food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent service and great food for the price. The lunch menu is great with a lot of choices. Hard to find since it is off of the highway a little.

Visited February 2014
“Great food, Great Service, Great prices”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Working in town finally got to go check out this restaurant. Walked in got waited on right away with a smile a and friendly service. Ordered my meal and noticed the food going by was in large quantities and smelled great. Seemed like I just got sat down and my meal arrived. I could see before I even started to eat I would need a to go box. After eating as much as I could I did indeed need that to go box. The food was great best I've had in a long time. The waitress with the nice smile came by many times to see if everything was ok. To sum it up if ur hungry for Chinese food don't miss the chance to eat there. I know I will again.

Washington
“Super value and great food - a hidden gem in La Pine”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Our group of 6 came here for dinner over 4th of July weekend. The place was packed, but we got seated right away. We had low expectations, after all, it is just a little town of La Pine. Boy were we surprised by the value and quality of the dishes.

We ordered the Pu Pu Platter to share: a variety of appetizers BBQ pork, spring rolls, marinated chicken, beef skewers, fried prawns, and wonton crab puff.

Family style dishes ordered: Mu Shu pork, deluxe vegetable stir fry, sesame chicken. Came with egg flower soup and a generous bowl of rice at no extra charge.

We even had leftover to bring back for a one-person light lunch!! Our whole bill came to $55, including tip!! An amazing value. The food taste great. Wait staff was efficient and friendly.

• Visited July 2013