“Not so good!”
Review of Bear Mountain Pizza Company - CLOSED

Bear Mountain Pizza Company
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 4, 2011

My family and I ate here while passing through La Grande. The pizza was terrible. It tastes like frozen pizza, the really cheap kind. The salad bar was good but when eating at a pizza restaurant you would expect pizza to be the best thing on the menu. Also, it was way overpriced for what we got. To feed a family of 5 was over $60. I don't mind paying that kind of money for good pizza but not when we were served something that tastes like cardboard. The staff was pleasant and they had the Packers game on the big screen which we enjoyed. Just need to think about changing your pizza recipe.

Reviewed February 5, 2010

Very friendly staff but the food could use a big upgrade. Their pizza dough tastes frozen.

1  Thank Hayesworld
Reviewed January 1, 2010

I love it here. Very family-oriented. Not to mention whenever there's a game on the big-screen is up and running. The food is worth the price and the staff works hard to make sure everything is enjoyable.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Tualatin, Oregon
Reviewed November 9, 2008

A family atmosphere, good lunch specials and the pizza is palatable.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 25, 2008

Pizza and sandwhiches always hit the spot! Wait staff is very professional and friendly! I always make it a point to stop here on my way to Seattle from Phoenix Arizona

1  Thank izofice