“Great service and good food.”
Review of Bear Mountain Pizza Company - CLOSED

Bear Mountain Pizza Company
Cuisines: Pizza
Burlington, Washington
“Great service and good food.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Was with a group of 28. The staff was ready for us and had set up a room. Ordering was fast and the food arrived in about 20 minutes. Most had pizza which was very good. Salad bar is available.

Visited May 2012

Wilsonville, Oregon
“Kc Kunkle Rocks !!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Good pizza better than average salad bar and GREAT entertainment ... Kc Kunkle sounded fantastic - loved your music and was fun talking with you Kc !

Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very bad service”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The food was ok maybe a little expensive. The customer service was awful our server was savannah I think her last name started with a W was very rude and unprofessional she was short with us and when we asked a question about something on the menu she treated us like we were idiots. If she were my employee I would definitely fire her because she is bad for business.

1 Thank sara7576
Imbler, Oregon
“Very Average!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Don't know what else to say apart from they are a great place for venues and meetings.

Visited March 2012
La Grande, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza In Town!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

The pizza and sandwiches at this resturant are amazing! So all the people writing these other absolutely WRONG reviews have pissed me off enough with their lies to make me write this review! It's not only the best quality pizza in town but they have great service and make your pizza fast too. They serve all kinds of other things too like delicious sandwiches, mozzarella sticks, cheesy bread, jojos, even hotdogs!

The people who work there are just outstanding too they went above and beyond for me when there was no delivery drivers and came and delivered my stuff I ordered on Valentines Day! Try this place the pizza is top notch and not all greesy and soggy like New York Richies who doesn't deliver.

• Visited February 2012