“Ten Depot Street has consistently good food.”
Review of Ten Depot Street

Ten Depot Street
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in La Grande
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oregon
“Ten Depot Street has consistently good food.”
Reviewed March 25, 2010

We love this restaurant! The food and service are both very good. They have a variety of sandwiches, salads and steaks. Excellent quality of food. Great taste.

NE Oregon
“don't order the fish”
Reviewed November 8, 2009

Service friendly ordered veggie plate with halibut. didn't come with anything but tartar sauce which was inedible & didn't even resemble the taste. Had to go the bar to get some lemon for fish and veggies for some flavor. It was pretty costly for what we got. Doubt we will go again.

Portland, Oregon
“Very passable.”
Reviewed July 31, 2009

Of the six or seven places in which we had a meal during our 9 days in Union County, Ten Depot Street was probably the best. Steaks, sandwiches, pasta is the theme here. I thought it was a relatively good value seeings how most entrees come with soup/salad and dessert. I wasn't a big fan of the bbq chicken sandwich I ordered, but my wife's steak was cooked perfectly and my son's pasta seemed to be a hit. Servers were friendly, but then again everyone in that town seems friendly to me. It's in a beautiful building and it's right downtown, so I'd go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food is average - nothing special. The bar has a few micro-brews to choose from.”
Reviewed November 9, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Vancouver WA
“Nice Bar scene resteraunt with music”
Reviewed October 7, 2008

Favorite with the business group I am with. Blue plate specials (this time lasagna) good and well priced around $10. Nice selection of beers and micro brews. However, steaks way over price for the area and what you get. Stick with the pasta's, sandwiches and great appetizers. I had the lamb meat balls and they were great. Nice veg tray comes with all the meals. Waitress average, friendly but very busy and not to attentive.