“don't order the fish”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2009

Service friendly ordered veggie plate with halibut. didn't come with anything but tartar sauce which was inedible & didn't even resemble the taste. Had to go the bar to get some lemon for fish and veggies for some flavor. It was pretty costly for what we got. Doubt we will go again.

There are newer reviews for Ten Depot Street

Reviewed July 31, 2009

Of the six or seven places in which we had a meal during our 9 days in Union County, Ten Depot Street was probably the best. Steaks, sandwiches, pasta is the theme here. I thought it was a relatively good value seeings how most entrees come with soup/salad and dessert. I wasn't a big fan of the bbq chicken sandwich I ordered, but my wife's steak was cooked perfectly and my son's pasta seemed to be a hit. Servers were friendly, but then again everyone in that town seems friendly to me. It's in a beautiful building and it's right downtown, so I'd go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Tualatin, Oregon
Reviewed November 9, 2008

Food is average - nothing special. The bar has a few micro-brews to choose from.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 7, 2008

Favorite with the business group I am with. Blue plate specials (this time lasagna) good and well priced around $10. Nice selection of beers and micro brews. However, steaks way over price for the area and what you get. Stick with the pasta's, sandwiches and great appetizers. I had the lamb meat balls and they were great. Nice veg tray comes with all the meals. Waitress average, friendly but very busy and not to attentive.

Reviewed October 6, 2007

Nice place but our meat was cold and it's rather expensive.